Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

News Flash

I am loving this Spring Break thing! I have gotten so much accomplished! Even my blog hasn't quite done my list of projects justice. This is partly due to the fact that I haven't been able to take any good pictures of my new clothes! It is very hard to take good pictures of yourself, which means I need Nick's help. And, my camera only takes good outdoor pictures, which means I have to wait until tomorrow when Nick has the afternoon off. I have a picnic/photo shoot in the park planned so the weather had better cooperate!

So, no super exciting, beautiful, inspiring blog post today. However, if you didn't notice, I did a little remodeling on the old blog. I added this new feature on the right side so that you can follow me by email. If you sign up, every time I post on my blog, you get an email update. Pretty cool huh? Then you don't have to check my blog every day to see if I have posted something new. You will be automatically informed! Another thing I added in my renovation was a tag list. I still have a lot of work to do on it, but it will be pretty handy when I have it all uniform. You will be able to search my blog by tag! This will be nice when you are looking for a specific source of inspiration, such as DIY Entertaining or DIY Re-Purposed Clothing. I promise I will get it all sorted out soon!

The tags I will be featuring will be:

DIY Entertaining
DIY Recipes
DIY Knitting
DIY Cards and Invitations
DIY Tacky but True Saying of the Day *NEW*
DIY Re-Purposed Clothing
DIY Sewing
DIY Household
DIY Wedding Magazine
DIY Holidays
DIY Misc. Crafts

 Let me know if you think I need anymore ;)

 In other news.... I have decided to start another blog! Due to both my conversation with Aryn, the Inspire(d) editor, and the fact that this blog has become more of my personal DIY project blog, I will be launching a new blog solely for DIY wedding projects. I encourage you to check it out! :) http://bitbytheweddingbug.wordpress.com/ I am just starting it so bare with me for a few days while I get it up and running. But, I just had to share it with you because I am so excited about the name, starting a new blog, and testing out a new blog site! I love feedback, good or bad, so let me know what you think about both of my blogs! :) In the meantime... Keep checking out the blogs, comment lots, become a follower, and follow by email! Thanks!

Until Tomorrow,

~Elise

1 comment:

  1. I got the tags all sorted out now! And... I put up my first post on my new blog. Check it out! Link posted above ^ :)

    ReplyDelete