Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Back on the radar

Dear Readers,
  I apologize for kinda falling off the radar for the past 6 months.  It was a pretty rough semester for me and I just had to get through it.  I even quit my beloved sport of cheerleading, despite the fact that I was in line to be captain.  See, told you it was a rough semester!  I didn't need any distractions, which unfortunately meant I had little time for blogging.  :(

   The good news is, I am only taking online classes this semester and working some part time jobs. Less hectic schedule = more time for crafting.  :)  I have TONS of projects in mind for this new year and I cannot WAIT to share them with all of you!  For the most part I plan on re-doing my entire wardrobe.  In May I will be a college graduate and its time to start dressing like an adult with my very own personal style.  I have become ADDICTED to pinterest and my "my style" board has grown quite large!  I have amassed a large collection of clothes that I already own that no longer fit, are torn, or are outdated fashions.  From this collection I will be creating my brand new wardrobe!  It may take me all year, but I know it will be worth it to have my own unique clothing collection in my closet instead of impersonal, off-the-rack clothes.

My lovely photographer, Anne Kaufman Photography, and I met to take a "before shoot" of all my clothes and I would love to share it with you viewers now.  Keep checking back for my alterations, additions, and revisions from the old drab to the new, fantastic, modern wardrobe! 

















See, I have a lot of project potential ahead of me! 

~Elise

P.S.  Just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been crafting at least a little!  I will blog later this week about the back log projects I have made while I neglected my poor little blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment