Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

I suffer from a bad case of the Mondays. I usually trudge through them like I'm walking through mud. Not good. Today is no exception. Thankfully, I have tomorrow to look forward to! Tuesday is going to be TERRIFIC! For three reasons... 1. I'm going on a networking opportunity/adventure! I am meeting with the editor of Inspire(d) magazine, Aryn, for an interview! She is going to let me pick her brain about everything magazine! I can't wait to find out all the nitty-gritty details about running a spectacular little periodical. They just went through a redesign and the new product is awesome! Check out the website. http://theinspiredmedia.com/ Ooh the best part is... this seasons edition of Inspire(d) has a DIY project for May baskets! So cute! Turn to page 13 for the instructions. Here is the link for the online magazine. http://issuu.com/inspired_media/docs/spring11_inspiredbook_online Aryn has agreed to let me tape the interview so that I can practice transcribing interviews. Which, as fun as that sounds... it will be good for me. Plus, you as my blog readers, will get the chance to read the transcribed interview! Yay! 2. I am getting my hair cut again! If you remember in one of my earlier blog posts (way back in January), I got my hair cut to a medium length, dyed back to my natural dirty-blonde color, and I got BANGS! Turns out I miss my blondey-blonde hair and I can't stand having straight bangs on my forehead... So, I'm going back to blonde and getting my hair all chopped off! Super exciting stuff! 3. I'm going to see the New York Ballet perform Alice in Wonderland! I love the ballet and it will be nice to see my two sisters and my parents again. We are all meeting up to watch the wonderful performance. Such a great opportunity! :) See! Pretty sweet stuff! Maybe I will get through this Monday funk after all! More on the interview, hair cut, and ballet to come! Until Tomorrow, ~Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment